Sunday, May 22, 2011

Return to Shizuoka!!


3 Years ago God let me take part in 8 weeks in Japan that changed my life. It opened my eyes to the beauty of Christianity in other nations, and had a large part in my choice to spend two years as full time staff.

Today I'm headed back. Right now I'm about 15 hours away from touching down in Tokyo, Japan. God could do anything with this next 6 weeks, I'm unbelievably excited, and as you can probably tell, running on about 45 minutes of sleep over the last 48 hours :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you to have this opportunity to return! I remember the adjustment I had returning to Holland alone after going with a team before, and God did not cease to reveal even more about himself and myself to me!

    I pray you can sleep on the plane and there will be no kinks with luggage or things stolen!

    ReplyDelete